Why partner with Age UK
By working with Age UK, your business can make life better for older people. In fact, it can make your business even better too.
1. Our cause matters – to everyone who matters to you
We're all living longer. One in five of us will live to be 100.
Age UK can help you understand your older customers and maximise their potential. We can also help your staff support their older loved ones and plan for their own later lives. Help us to help you – get in touch today!
2. We’re passionate about fundraising – it's contagious
We'll inspire staff and customers to raise money, have fun and feel great – just ask our partner, Yorkshire Building Society.
We've got a great calendar of fundraising events, lots of materials, and our Corporate Partnerships team will support you every step of the way. So if you're picking a Charity of the Year or you're considering a cause-related marketing partnership – get in touch today!
The Big Knit
For more than 20 years Age UK and innocent's iconic partnership, The Big Knit, has raised over £3 million for national and local services that combat loneliness.
3. Your support will make a difference to older people
Millions of older people urgently need Age UK’s support. We can’t reach them all without you.
- Your employees could volunteer at their local Age UK or as telephone befrienders in our award-winning Age UK Telephone Friendship Service.
- Your corporate donation could fund vital Age UK programmes that literally transform older people’s lives.
- We could help you support your older staff and customers.