Playing the Age UK Weekly Lottery offers you a chance of winning some incredible cash prizes but also means you’re supporting a charity, too. For every lottery ticket bought, a portion of the money goes directly to the charity to help older people in need.
How to play the Age UK Weekly Lottery
If you want to know how to play our charity lottery, read on for more information, step-by-step instructions and a lowdown on what you could win!
- Navigate to the Lottery page. To get started, visit our main lottery page. From here, you’ll be able to see a countdown until the next draw and you’ll find a button that says ‘Play now’. When you click this, you’ll be taken to the next page, where you can register.
- Register your details. On this page, you can fill out your details, including how many times you would like to enter each week (up to six) and how you would like to pay. Payment can be completed as a direct debit, where you automatically pay for your entries each month as a recurring debit card payment or as a one-off card payment. When you pay via debit card, you can choose to pay for all of your entries for the year in one go. For instance, if you want to play once a week, you can pay for 52 entries upfront, rather than by direct debit. Choose whichever method you’d prefer and scroll down the page. Here, you’ll be asked for a few more details about yourself, including your title, name, birthday, email, telephone number and address. A date of birth is needed to confirm you’re over 18 and can legally play the lottery.It’s important that you get your contact details right, as these are what we will use to let you know if you’ve won a prize! Finally, you can let us know how you’d like to be contacted. Then, go to the checkout.
- Set up payment. If you selected to pay via direct debit, you will need to provide us with your bank details, such as account number and sort code. If you chose to pay via debit card, you can enter the long card number, the expiry date and the three-digit security code on the back. We use secure payment so you can be safe in the knowledge that your data is protected.
- Confirm your details. Finally, you’ll be asked to confirm all your details and your entries, so be sure to check it’s all correct one last time.
- Check your email. Once everything is complete, you should check your email to ensure you’ve received confirmation from us. The email will include your details, the number of entries you’ve requested, confirmation of payment/setup of direct debit and the total cost of your lottery entries. Most importantly, this email will contain your unique lottery number (or numbers if you’ve entered multiple times). You can enter this into our online winner checker to see if you’ve won. You don’t have to do this though - we’ll always contact you if you’ve won a prize by your preferred method.
- Sign up for the Player Zone. Once you’re all set up, you can create an account for our Player Zone. We’d recommend you do this step, as our Player Zone allows you to view your lottery numbers, purchase more entries, see if you’ve won a prize and amend your personal details. You can use your email address as your username and create a secure, unique password that you will need to log in.
- Hope for a lucky phone call. Now all you need to do is hope your phone rings to tell you you’re a winner! There are tons of prizes up for grabs every week, including a first prize of £2,000 and £25,000 every quarter. Even if you don’t win the Age UK Weekly Lottery this week, you know that your money is going towards making a difference to older people and helping them to make the most of later life.
Play the Age UK Lottery today!
Every Friday you'll be in with a chance of becoming one of our 1,000 guaranteed winners!